Ryan Dungey has done everything there is to do in motocross. Technically solid and phenomenally consistent on the track, the Minnesota native’s dominance kicked off in 2009 with his sweep of the Lites Supercross Championship and the 250 AMA Motocross title. Following up with an astounding 2010 campaign after the step up to the 450 class, Ryan’s steady performances dominated the field en route to claiming both the Supercross and Motocross Championships as a rookie on the big bikes – becoming just the second rider in the history of the sport to accomplish the feat. Topped off with a 2010 Motocross Des Nations triumph, it became clear that RD had become one of motocross’ elite. In the years since, he's captured another MX and SX title and continues his march into the history books and further into the discussion of the best ever on two wheels.
- 4x 450 Motocross Champion
- 3x 450 Supercross Champion
- 3x Motocross des Nations Champion
- 2x ESPY Award Winner, "Best Male Action Sports Athlete"
- 2016 – First Motocross Rider on Wheaties Box
- 2009 – West Coast Supercross Lites Champion
- 2009 – 250 Motocross Champion
- 2007 – AMA Supercross/Motocross "Rookie of the Year"
Red Bull, KTM, Fox, Oakley, Target, Wheaties, SkullCandy, Sony, Trek
Training and riding road bicycles