No rider has ever made such an impact on Motocross as James Stewart. After racking up a record-breaking 11 AMA Amateur National Titles riding for Kawasaki Team Green, “Bubba” was named the 2002 Rookie of the Year in his debut pro season. The legend began.
In 2004, he claimed both the AMA 125 East Supercross Title and the AMA 125 Motocross National Championship. Four years later, in 2008, he became the second rider in history after Ricky Carmichael to complete a perfect motocross season with 24 wins in 24 races.
Stewart would go on to capture the 2009 FIM World Supercross and AMA Supercross Championship titles - and despite a couple of seasons plagued by injury, he continues to be a dominating force on two wheels.
A fan favorite after starring in his own reality television show, the popular “Bubba’s World,” and the coining of his signature move, the “Bubba Scrub” (emulated by riders everywhere) – James Stewart’s influence on the sport is second to none.
- 2x World GP Supercross Champion
- Set a record for amateur national wins at 11
- Most wins in a season by a rookie (14)
- Most overall AMA motocross wins in a season (11)
- Most career 125 motocross overall wins (29)
- Most combined 125 Supercross and motocross wins at 47
- Only rider to win all 3 AMA 125 titles (East and West Supercross, and a pair of National Championships
- 2013 – Monster Energy Cup Overall Winner
- 2009 – FIM World Supercross and AMA Supercross Champion
- 2008 – AMA Motocross National Champion and Motocross of Nations Champion
- 2007 – AMA Supercross Champion
Oakley, Red Bull, Seven, Bell, GoPro
Play riding, boating, golf, road cycling, wakeboarding, tubing, mini-bike Supercross